Now you can always know where your luggage is. Once you’ve checked-in your luggage for a flight, It’ll keep checking in with you… This one is a really cool gift..
The Trakdot is a cellular-based tracking device that you pair with your cell phone and pack in your suitcase before you check in your luggage.
Once you land at your destination, the Trakdot will send an SMS message or an e-mail to your phone, which notifies you of your bag’s location.
The device can be paired with up to 20 mobile numbers.
Forget the fast food drive-through. With the Hamilton Beach Breakfast Sandwich Maker, you can enjoy a hot, homemade breakfast sandwich in under 5 minutes. Simply place the ingredients inside, build the base of your sandwich in the bottom layer, place the egg on the cooking plate and close the lid. Slide the cooking plate out and your sandwich assembles itself. Open the lid and your hot breakfast sandwich is ready to eat. The included recipe book provides a variety of breakfast sandwich options, from the traditional egg, ham and cheese to the unique cheddar, apple, bacon and egg croissant sandwich.
Calories: Approximately 575
1 cup chopped vegetables – broccoli, carrots
5 oz tuna canned in water, drained
1/2 cup cooked brown rice
1.5 cup water
Add the rice and water to a dutch oven. Bring the dutch oven to a boil. Then reduce the heat to low and simmer, covering the saucepan with a lid, until the rice is tender and most of the water has boiled off. Add the vegetables and tuna to the rice. Mix well & serve once it cools down.
[Image courtesy: Erikeltic]
Here are a few interesting facts about Labrador Retrievers:
- The Labrador Retriever is the most popular breed for dog owners worldwide.
- There are three acceptable colors in Labradors: Black, yellow, and chocolate.
- Labrador retrievers are widely acknowledged as intelligent dogs. However, many individuals believe that black Labradors, as opposed to yellow and chocolate, are the smartest within the breed.
- The Labrador Retriever has webbed feet and can perfectly swim in water. They have an otter like tail that acts as rudder for changing direction while they’re swimming.
Here are a few interesting facts about German Shepherd Dogs:
I have to admit I have a soft corner for this breed. I had a German Shepherd called “Romeo”. He was the best!
Unfortunately, he passed away from cancer in 2011. He took the word “dignity” a whole new level.
He always looked calm, self assured and alert. RIP Romeo – this one’s for you…..
- German Shepherd Dogs originated originated in Germany and were originally bred for hunting and guarding sheep.
- German Shepherd Dogs were also called Alsatian Wolf Dog. The term Alsatian was dropped later because the association with Germany was unpopular following the World Wars.
Most of us just throw away egg shells after cooking eggs. Egg shells are one the best natural sources of calcium.
Wash empty eggshells in warm water until all of the egg white is removed. However, don’t remove the membrane because it contains important nutrients.
Lay broken egg shells out on paper towels and allows them to air dry thoroughly.
Now we need to grind the egg shells to into a fine powder.
You can do this in a food processor or coffee grinder, or you simply put them in a plastic bag and use a rolling pin to grind them.