Electrohome Wellington Retro Style Record Player
- Listen to your favorite vinyl with this authentic 4-in-1 retro vinyl turntable housed in an all wood mahogany finished cabinet inspired by over 100 years of developing analog audio systems
- Plays vinyl records, CDs, AM/FM radio with illuminated tuning dial, and MP3s through USB or 3.5mm auxiliary input for any music playing device including your iPhone, iPad or any other tablet or smartphone
Get more details on the Electrohome Wellington Retro Style Record Player
- Built-in stereo speakers with rich, room filling sound, housed in an all wood acoustic cabinet for optimal audio performance. Connect your headphones for private listening.
- Record any vinyl album to MP3 through a built-in USB port without connecting to a computer. Just plug in your USB drive and press record – it’s that easy.
- “Diamond tipped” ceramic needle provides better audio performance with a warm and natural tone and will not harm even your most cherished albums.
|Product Dimensions||15 x 12 x 21 inches|
|Item Weight||25 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||19.7 pounds|
Know about the Electrohome Wellington Retro Style Record Player
It plugs directly into your wall outlet and can be connected to an external speaker via an auxillary cable.
It can play records, CDs, radio, and USB
Full Specs on the Electrohome Wellington Retro Style Record Player
This is a full size turntable that will play 78/45 and 33 1/3 RPM records.
The arm is fully automatic. Once you set it and lower it, the arm will stop and reset itself once the record is complete.
You can record your vinyl records to USB using this baby.
When recording on USB, the recording is continuous, it will not separate files between songs. Once the tone arm is placed in the rest and the turntable stops, the recording will also stop. You will need to start the recording again for a new record or side.
The auxiliary port can be used to connect this device to an external speaker OR a full home sound system.