ASICS Womens Running Shoes
Looking for the perfect gift (maybe a Valentines gift?) for your lady?
I might have just what you’re looking for — ASICS Womens Running Shoes.
The ASICS GEL Kayano, was first seen in 1993 as the “ASICS GEL-Kayano Trainer”. The Kayano Trainer(named after its designer) was introduced to the market as a shoe for “the serious high-mileage runner”.
The ASICS Womens Running Shoes shown above are the ASICS Gel Kayano 21, the 21st generation of the GEL Kayano series. It provides a plush feeling along with maximum support for your daily training needs. It features a new lighter Fluid Ride midsole and the best gel cushioning seen so far. The gel glows in the dark, as do the reflective upper overlays.
These shoes weigh 8.9 oz. The heel height is 24mm and the Forefoot height is 11mm.
These fantastic features make these ASICS Womens Running Shoes a definite pair to train in AND be seen in.
- ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot’s natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- FluidRide® provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- ASICS FluidFit™ upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete’s foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
- Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- This evolution of DuoMax® system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- This Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management, high-level breathability, and anticrobial properties.
- Women’s models feature a lower-density top layer in the midsole, allowing female athletes to better enjoy the benefits of midsole compression.
- 3mm of additional height on women’s models helps relieve achilles tension.
- Contains reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low light hours.
- Enhanced midsole visibility in low-light running conditions.
Here’s a little about the company, ASICS
ASICS is a Japanese company which produces the footwear brand by the same name, ASICS along with sports equipment. The name ASICS is an acronym for the latin phrase, “anima sana in corpore sano“, which means “a healthy mind in a healthy body” in English.
The running shoes made by ASICS have ranked among the top performing footwear in recent years. ASICS replaced Adidas the official kit manufacturer for the Australian Cricket Team in 2011.
Get more deatails about the ASICS Women’s Running Shoes here!!
Buy ASICS Women’s Running Shoes here!!